Its lucky that you get to be who you want to be, as long as what you want to be is free. Being free does not just constitute being let go or being able to do what you want to do. Being free means that you are who you want to be, no matter what others say. Its always a struggle to get where you want to go in life, because you will always run into some kind of obstacle. Your future can also show your past, where you came from, and where you are trying to go.
If you are a senior in High School and want to make something of yourself. The best thing to do is be honest and work hard from the very beginning, then when its time for you to go out and make something of yourself , you will already be set.
Just sitting around in this world is not what anyone should ever want to do, because one day, your caretaker will be gone off this earth.. and GUESS WHAT? You are on your own, you have to fend for yourself. You will have to learn to cook, clean, ,pay bills, socialize with people, take responsibility for your actions, and take on a leadership role in your life.
Your life. KEYWORD = YOUR. Your life constitutes the reprerendent that you are your own person, and you are capable of taking care of yourself. Unless you are deemed incapable of taking care of yourself, which can include but are not limited too, paralysis, mental deficiencies, or just mental retardation.
Still anything is possible, even with people that are mentally and physically incapable. There are many people now that can make a difference just by making a difference in their own life. Simply their is a time in your life that you need to ask yourself, Have I made a difference in my life or in someone else’s?.
Questions to ask yourself:
1. have I made a difference at all?
2. If I make a difference will I be happier?
3. What if I just can’t find a way to make a difference? Would that make me any less of a person?
4. Is today the day I can make a difference in my life, or in someone elses.
5. Are there any other times that I can make a difference other then physically being in one place.
6. What could have happened if I had done something like this a long time ago?
7. Why help when people don’t help me?
8. If I love you, does that mean you have to love me too?
* If you want feedback on your answers please feel free to send your answers to these eight questions to email@example.com.
- Its Time to think about your future (lgbtforme.wordpress.com)