Questions to ask about yourself (FYI: You do not have to answer them(They can be Rhetorical))
1. Can I be accepted or do I have to fit in?
2. If I come out to my parents, will they disown me?
3. If I just become a closet case, will that be the right choice for me?
4. Am I noticeably Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, or Transgender?
5. Should I tell my friends that I am LGBT?
6. If I tell my friends that I am LGBT, will they still be my friends or will they start to distance themselves from me?
7. When its time to come out, should I just text it to them or should I tell them in person?
8. (In an Open Relationship) When is it the right time to introduce my “lover” to my friends? Family? Co-Workers?
9. Is it good to be in a relationship with someone who’s family is against same sex relationships?
10. Is there enough love to substain this same sex relationship?
This is only 10 questions. If you would like a whole list of questions like this, please feel free to email me @ email@example.com.
Also please feel free to email me your answers to these ten questions at the same address as above. I help all age groups with LGBT problems like this on a daily basis, so don’t be shy, I’m only 17!
- Sex And Relationships (buybestessayscheap.wordpress.com)
- Lesbian couple to sue NHS after hospital ‘refuses them IVF’ (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- How People Lie About Gay Sex and Homophobia – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Bi Sexual Celebrity List (4umf.com)
- How people lie about gay sex and homophobia (koreaherald.com)
- Difference (hiddenwords2013.wordpress.com)
- History of the LGBT FLAG (lgbtforme.wordpress.com)
- Homosexuality and Homophobic kind of people (bloggerinthehouse.wordpress.com)
- A Mother Wants Your Advice (raisingmyrainbow.com)